Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
atcmiker

LFTZ not working  Empty LFTZ not working

Sun 27 Dec - 14:16
I have downloaded LFTZ from the Market Place in MSFS and it is showing as correctly installed in the sim. However, as soon as I try to go to the airport in the Sim it has a straight CTD from the loading screen. I have removed everything from my CF to test and the same issue applies. I have then moved the file to the CF the same issue applies. I have turned off Bing map and photogrammetry the same issue applies. I have now turned on all of the above and removed LFTZ from the sim. Would love to have it running any guess where I am going wrong?
atcmiker

LFTZ not working  Empty Not much response on here!

Tue 29 Dec - 10:44
How about you update the version on MSFS with the version you have on your website (v1.11) to start with and I will see if that works.
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

LFTZ not working  Empty LFTZ Market place

Tue 29 Dec - 13:34
Hello,

Like almost everyone , we are on holidays until 03/01/2021 like we explained on our Facebook page so sorry for the small delay to add an answer.

After that ,the first thing to know is that  the LFTZ version on the market place is exactely the same as the last one available via our Installer for Simmarket users .

The Big difference is we can't provide  help or explain issues from the Market place .

They have a team who test the sceneries before add it and we don't have the user list or any proof of who buy what as weel as any technical visual on their system.

If you have an issue with a product who come from Market place , you should contact their support .

We only can verify our products when they come from our system and don't have the hand on anything coming from Microsoft Store ..

The only thing we can do is confirm to  you that everything working great for us with the last FS version , what we can do when back to work the 4/01/2021 .

Please note that our sceneries can't do a CTD ... It is usually liveries or Free mods or FBW A320 mods or bad using or moving files from the user.

It also can be NVIDIA GE Force or a missing windows update (Win10 2004 up to date is strongly recomanded)

Best regards
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

LFTZ not working  Empty LFTZ verfication with FS 1.12.13.0

Wed 30 Dec - 0:23
LFTZ not working  Capture-d-cran-16

Retire from holidays only for you Smile  and did the long FS update and everything is working perfect here !

Verify you have done all previous advises + delete Nvidia GE Force , liveries and A320 mod (or others in Community)

Try redo your cache  ( delete , restart FS  > redo cache)

Check you have Win 10 2004 with all updates

Contact Microsoft if their Market place can have issues .

Best regards
atcmiker

LFTZ not working  Empty LFTZ not working

Wed 30 Dec - 21:11
Thanks Kem, appreciate your time during the holidays and all the other crap going on.

Don't do the airliner stuff I am a C172/C152 and the TBM is the biggest I fly, so the A320 mod is a non starter.

I deleted the cache, small as it was but have not reinstalled it.

Was sure there was a later version on your web site or is the for FSX?

I have an AMD card RX550XT (not the best but runs well with MSFS)

I will keep trying to get it going as I have flown in there a few times in a PC12 (passenger) and always thought it looked challenging. I have nothing much else to do in our lockdown here in the UK.

Thanks again for the reply stay safe I will update you if I fix it for your ref.

Mike
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

LFTZ not working  Empty Re: LFTZ not working

Thu 31 Dec - 12:06
Hi Mike,

Yes , maybe try to add a biggest cache , without pointing a region or with pointing this region.

I am sure your issue come from the fact you don't have WIN 10 up to date on version 2004 (as requested by FS since few updates)

Yes Landing at LFTZ is crazy and beautiful , crashes are not rare .

Yes , sorry for that, it is a small error that will be fixed if anynew  update .
The version on Microsoft store is  0.0 = the version 1.11 from PESIM installer  (sorry for the confusion)
The realease on Simmarket was done a month before of Microsoft Store,  we missed the version number in the MSFS SDK (for LFTZ our  first MSFS scenery) that's why.
Any new LFTZ update on Our sytem will be sent to Microsoft store , no worries .

I hope you can quickly enjoy LFTZ .

All the best for the end of the year !

Kind regards

Kem
atcmiker

Thu 14 Jan - 11:27
Hi Kem, I hope you and your family are well. I thought I would update you on my problems with LFTZ. After trying numerous different methods for getting LFTZ to work including removing all my manual cache uninstalling add on scenery. Emptying my CF nothing worked so as a final try I uninstalled MSFS and did a complete reinstall. After the initial install with just the C152 and no Japan and USA updates etc (about an extra 80gb of data) I installed LFTZ first. Loaded up the sim and would you believe it I arrived at your beautiful scenery with a Tower and a café. So elated from that I installed the rest of the package from ASOBO (about 3.5 hours of downloads) and loaded up the sim again. Sadly I had exactly the same issue as I had initially a straight CTD in the loading screen but only when I depart from LFTZ all the other airports are fine. Very frustrated now. I let it go a day or two and then undaunted and I uninstalled MSFS again to the same working point with LFTZ. I then slowly installed each of the 159 extra products starting with all the aircraft first then all the ASOBO products scenery and JAPAN and USA etc then 4 hours later I moved onto my paid scenery from ORBX and PilotPlus etc. Everything was working up to this point. The second one I loaded was EGTB from Pilotplus which is one of my favourites and wouldn't you know it the sim crashed after installing EGTB. I immediately removed it again and hey presto all worked again. I reinstalled the rest of the MSFS packages and LFTZ still worked with no CTD I was now left with EGTB uninstalled. Thinking I could have have one without the other was the best I could do. Until one last thought, I went online to the ORBX Central software (it gives you 2 options to load to the normal folder or to a folder outside of the sim which I chose) and installed EGTB from there into the ORBX folder in MSFS and not the usual folder Official folder and it works.
So the bottom line is there is for me anyway a confliction with the Pilotplus EGTB and your LFTZ scenery when it is in the same folder within MSFS. I know nothing about software so you may say I am talking rubbish here but hey it works for my sim. I thought I would let you know in case anyone else has a similar problem.
Take care and good luck with all you do in MSFS.

Kem_Admin likes this post

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jan - 11:57
Hello Mike,
Happy new year and thank you for your kind words.

Thank you so much for your complete analysis and feedback .
Glad to hear you found a solution .
We are still investigating on it  but is seems to be one of the numerous mysteries in FS ...

Can you just precise a thing on your description please :

"After the initial install with just the C152 and no Japan and USA updates etc (about an extra 80gb of data) I installed LFTZ first. Loaded up the sim and would you believe it I arrived at your beautiful scenery with a Tower and a café. So elated from that I installed the rest of the package from ASOBO (about 3.5 hours of downloads) and loaded up the sim again. Sadly I had exactly the same issue as I had initially a straight CTD "

So at this point your confirm that EGTB was not installed  or in this step you've also added your ORBX and Pilotplus products ?
If yes i understand the logic because then you said  that :

" I uninstalled MSFS again to the same working point with LFTZ. I then slowly installed each of the 159 extra products starting with all the aircraft first then all the ASOBO products scenery and JAPAN and USA etc then 4 hours later I moved onto my paid scenery from ORBX and PilotPlus etc. Everything was working up to this point. The second one I loaded was EGTB from Pilotplus which is one of my favourites and wouldn't you know it the sim crashed after installing EGTB. I immediately removed it again and hey presto all worked again. I reinstalled the rest of the MSFS packages and LFTZ still worked with no CTD I was now left with EGTB uninstalled"

Can you confirm that when you reinstalled MSFS with all packages and nothing more it is working , then with the add of EGTB in the same folder , you have a CTD ?

Thank you very much

Best regards

"

atcmiker likes this post

atcmiker

Thu 14 Jan - 12:14
Can you just precise a thing on your description please :

"After the initial install with just the C152 and no Japan and USA updates etc (about an extra 80gb of data) I installed LFTZ first. Loaded up the sim and would you believe it I arrived at your beautiful scenery with a Tower and a café. So elated from that I installed the rest of the package from ASOBO (about 3.5 hours of downloads) and loaded up the sim again. Sadly I had exactly the same issue as I had initially a straight CTD "

So at this point your confirm that EGTB was not installed  or in this step you've also added your ORBX and Pilotplus products

Correct partly I did not have the ORBX/Pilotplus scenery added I  added LFTZ first as the only addon to confirm it worked and it did with nothing else on apart from the base sim.

Can you confirm that when you reinstalled MSFS with all packages and nothing more it is working , then with the add of EGTB in the same folder , you have a CTD ?

After the whole reinstall (apart from EGTB) yes as soon as I add EGTB to the Official folder within MSFS I get a CTD when trying to depart from LFTZ. I can depart from EGTB with no CTD, only LFTZ gave me the CTD

Kem_Admin likes this post

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jan - 12:16
Ok thank you Mike
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum