Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
That1Guy

Can't find Maule exterior model files. Empty Can't find Maule exterior model files.

Sun 9 Apr 2023 - 2:57
I was looking through the files of the Maule to find the exterior model for the tundra version to make a livery, but I couldn't find them. I looked in the float and regular versions as well. The file paths I looked at are here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\pilotexperiencesim-maule-m7235\SimObjects\Airplanes\pesim-maule-m7235\model

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\pilotexperiencesim-maule-m7235\SimObjects\Airplanes\pesim-maule-m7235_float\model

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\pilotexperiencesim-maule-m7235\SimObjects\Airplanes\pesim-maule-m7235_tundra\model

Am I looking in the wrong place?

That1Guy
That1Guy

Can't find Maule exterior model files. Empty Re: Can't find Maule exterior model files.

Sun 9 Apr 2023 - 6:06
Disregard

Kem_Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum