Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GRCMK
GRCMK

Update Status  Empty Update Status

Sat 8 Apr - 19:02
Hello, I've launched PESIM-Central-V2.1.4.exe. Selected UPDATE, although the button did switch from (UPDATE) to (Up to Date) Current Status Listing Files is stuck (15%) for the past 20min or so,. Also, after this process, should we run the installer to complete the update process and follow the previous method to complete the install?

Last edited by GRCMK on Sat 8 Apr - 20:31; edited 1 time in total
GRCMK
GRCMK

Update Status  Empty Re: Update Status

Sat 8 Apr - 19:58
If the new file could be downloaded immediately from the Ini Manager, it would be considerably simpler.  PESIM-Central-V2.1.4.exe doesn't appear to be operating at the moment. Every time i attempt to run the update it wont go pass 15% and the version 1.0.0 is the only one visible within the Ini Manager. Aircraft Purchased from the inibuilds website
GRCMK
GRCMK

Sun 9 Apr - 6:29
UPDATE: Got it working. I'm an Add-Ons Linker user, so after installation of the aircraft, I placed the aircraft files in the directory pointed to Add-Ons Linker, so, instead of the aircraft files being on:

D:\MSFS\Community\ pilotexperiencesim-maule-m7235 <--- The updater searches for files here.

D:\Community Linked\AIRCRAFT\pilotexperiencesim-maule-m7235 <-- I had the files here.

So, the updater was unable to find the files.

Kem_Admin likes this post

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Sun 9 Apr - 11:00
Hello,
Yes i you move the files , PESIM Central can't update .
this post can help :
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com/t7-pilot-experience-sim-products-installation-and-working

As it was a small quick update , a new setup wasen't done but it wiil be at every update in case on any online update issue
Regards

Last edited by Kem_Admin on Mon 10 Apr - 13:49; edited 1 time in total

GRCMK likes this post

GRCMK
GRCMK

Sun 9 Apr - 19:19
Kem_Admin wrote: As it was a small quick update , a new setup wasen't done but it wiil be at every update in case on any online updtae issue
Regards

Love the plane, and I'm looking forward to further updates and enhancements for it. Update Status  1f60e

Kem_Admin likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum