Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AvTechSimmer

Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 Empty Scenery Corruption - World Update 5

Thu 17 Jun - 21:18
I'm a big fan of BIIS and purchased your scenery as soon as I was aware it was available. As I'm sure you are aware, the new MSFS World Update 5 has corrupted portions of your BIIS Scenery. Overlapping building textures; Tower Interior; etc. The new update did however add some nice scenery improvements such as rocks along the shoreline, fencing on the hill located on the approach to Runway 8, Cruise Ship docked at port, etc. It is my hope that your next update incorporates the best of both sceneries. Thank you for your excellent work.

Rick S

Kem_Admin likes this post

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 Empty Re: Scenery Corruption - World Update 5

Fri 18 Jun - 11:19
Hi Rick,
Ok thanks for your feedback and suggestion
We will verify and work on it .
Best regards
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 Empty Re: Scenery Corruption - World Update 5

Fri 18 Jun - 12:55
Hi,
Back to you .
After investigation , it appears that Microsoft have locked exclusion from Asobo sceneries .

Go to your content manager >>> Delete BIIS from Asobo

2. Update PESIM BIIS to 1.1 via PESIM Central (or wait 15 days for Microsoft ingestion) to enjoy all new added details (see changelog v1.1 on website)
https://pilotexperiencesim.wixsite.com/shop/changelog-pesim-biis-msfs

Best regards
AvTechSimmer

Sat 19 Jun - 0:47
Wow!  I never expected such a quick response. I appreciate your dedication to making the scenery better.  I followed your instructions and removed the Asobo version of BIIS and installed the latest update via PESIM Central.  After comparing the new Asobo version with your version 1.1, I wish to make a few comments.  I hope you receive these comments knowing that I make them constructive in nature.  Though I appreciate your effort in making the scenery look better in a short amount of time, I think it was rushed a bit and could use some improvement.  The rocks along the shoreline are scaled much too large and in some cases could have been placed closer to the waterline.  An example would be alongside the road on the approach end of Runway 8.  The rocks along the water-side of the runway are too large as well.  In fairness, I think Asobo missed this as well. Their elevation is also a bit too high. If you look at real pictures of the airport, they don't exist except as small rocks along the shoreline. The water and shoreline are mostly visible from the cockpit view in real life. The Asobo version of the hill and fencing on the west end of the airport is much more realistic looking.  The rocky outcrop on the top of the hill is more like its real-world counterpart. On a positive note, your version of the airport ramp and buildings are very well done.  The Terminal Building and Tower interiors are a big plus over the Asobo scenery.  The Cruise ship addon is also appreciated, although I did notice some boats and docks that are missing in the cove next to the ship. I think a mix of what Asobo did well along with the other improvements you made would make for a better-finished product.  There is a lot of room for improvement in the surrounding landscapes to make them look more like their real counterpart.  Particularly in the surrounding mountains north and south of the inlet and the roadside along the runway. Concentrating your efforts on making the mountains and surrounding scenery look more realistic would add polish to the scenery and help in future sales. Again, I appreciate your work and look forward to improvements in this scenery addon.
Rick S

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

Sat 19 Jun - 12:15
Hi Rick,

I take everything in a positive way . I must add that in fact  feedbacks are extremely importants , it help us to know what exactely you need , so thank you to take time to do it !!
To tell you everything , i work alone on sceneries since 2018 with sometimes on few details the help of some temporary workers .

We did BIIS as a "test" of a new design software but like our other products we will continu to update it . This is also why we put it at a low price.
When i lanched BIIS , i didn't know that Asobo will do a version of it . Maybe if it was the case i would'nt have done it but now , we will make it evoluate !

I take all your notes for future updates and will explain something on the quick update .

I hope you also notice that we put a great attention on custom ground textures.

I work actually on Bordeaux LFBD witch is a big big work and normally  in this time where i work on new airport , i only provide fixing updates .
I tried to put details for you to not have to wait months .

After Bordeaux release , we will focus on updating all our products for the rest of the year and also  our new project LFKJ who for the first time we will work on it in team !

The other thing is the informations we have on BIIS .In addition to the fact this is the first time i work on an airport out of my contry (France) It is so difficult to have real recent details ... Usually i have many contacts who can provide undreds pictures and i also can go to the airport but his is not the case for BIIS.
so if you can contact me and give me a lot of real pictures i will be very happy to do a big update more accurate in this winter !

All the best

Kem
AvTechSimmer

Sat 19 Jun - 16:00
Kem,
I tried to send you a link to some real-life photos of BIIS that I found on the internet, but being a new member, the forum wouldn't allow me to send any links just yet. There are many available by just doing a search. There are some actual landing videos on Youtube that are informative as well. I am not a developer. Just an old retired guy that's been flying flight sims since the early '90s. I am very much appreciative of the fact that you acted so quickly in making improvements to the scenery as you did. I am thankful for what you and others like you do for the flight sim community. I am also equally encouraged by your response and look forward to future updates. I typically fly mostly in the US being from Texas. I will however take a look at your other sceneries and spend some more time in France. Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 1f609 Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 1f1eb-1f1f7 Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 1f1eb-1f1f7 Scenery Corruption - World Update 5 1f1eb-1f1f7

Rick S

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin

Sat 19 Jun - 17:16
Dear Rick,
Thanks for your kind words !
Yes i did the same with google pictures and videos but there are at different times and not always very clear .
Try to send your files at pilot.experiencesim@gmail.com
All the best
Kem
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum