Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hargn

Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install Empty Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install

Tue 14 Nov - 17:19
Hello,

I've installed for the first time LFBD i've recently bought on flightsim.to.

I've the following issues :
  • Bumps on the taxiway P5, near the 11/29 runway, as my following screenshot shows it : Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install Wg4ToSx
  • No ILS for runway 23. I've not tested the other ones : it was my first flight to LFBD.

Here is my setup :
  • Issue reproduced on MSFS SU13 and MSFS SU14 beta.
  • The folder where i've installed LFBD, is different from my community  : i use AddonLinker to add it to the community folder.
  • PESIM Central tell me that the scenery is Up to date.
  • PESIM Locator is unable to locate my MSFS folder. I don't figure why. Of course i've launched it from the desktop as admin.
    Maybe it's due to the fact that i've many steam install folder : one on (almost) each hard drive. I don't use the C: for steam.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
hargn

Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install Empty Re: Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install

Wed 15 Nov - 16:02
Ok, just to let you know, i did another test on SU13 with an empty Community folder.
I've also reinstalled the scenery directly into the Community folder this time, instead another one i link to with Addon Linker.
So the results are the same : i've the bumpy taxiway.
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install Empty Re: Bumpy taxiway and no ILS after first install

Wed 15 Nov - 17:04
Hello,
The scenery don't have issues.
I have just verified 2 minutes ago and one of my teammate did it as well without the issue your describe.

So somethings is wrong in your sim , maybe another addon (A previous LFBD scenery still here or some files maybe)

Then we are actually working on LFBD V2 who will include the new setup generation , so no more needs PESIM Locator.

Please go in PESIm Central / LFBD MSFS / Links / and dowload the setup from here , to be sure no needs PESIM Central
Note : If you the scenry is not correctly installed , PESIM Central will not work correctly.
In waiting please read this post on how to install if PESIM Locator don't work:
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com/t7-pilot-experience-sim-products-installation-and-working

Maybe after empty your community folder and be sure last LFBD version is correctly installed , delete your cache (be sure no more LFBD files or other addon like FVFR one are here)

After empty your community and delete your cache , Restart 2 times the sim at LFBD to be sure .

If still an issue please open a support ticket so we will investigate your issue more deeply :
https://support.pilot-experience-sim.fr/

Regards
hargn

Wed 15 Nov - 19:00
I finally figured what was the issue : i have FranceVFR Airport pack 1 installed via the MSFS's marketplace.
So it's why i didn't see these airports in the community folder.
It contains LFBD, LFMT, LFRB, LFLC and LFST.

In the meanwhile, i'll desactivate the FranceVFR pack when i don't need it, as your sceneries are more detailled.
But it should be great to have your sceneries compatible with this pack (i've also noticed bump issues in LFRB) if i have yours installed over the ones of FranceVFR, as i may want to fly from LFBD to LFLC or LFST for example.

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Wed 15 Nov - 22:03
Very good.
We are sorry but we cannot make our products compatible with France VFR.

First of all we don't want to degrade our quality which includes terrain elevations.

Secondly, the problem comes from France VFR's policy of grouping their products together in order to prevent you from making the right choice.

They've been doing this for a long time, and it was already the case with P3D.

You should ask them to separate their products.

Sincerely
Kem
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum