Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
remod

Compass is Backwards Empty Compass is Backwards

Wed 20 Dec - 20:09
Hello All,

Firstly, Nice airplane. I have a couple of issues. This one is important and I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of it that I could find. The compass rotates the wrong way. The printing should be reversed on the compass and it should rotate the opposite direction. It is a floating ball which should stay in a fixed position in space while the airplane rotates.

The other issue I have is the loading. If you are not in the starting screen, map view, you cannot load the airplane. The loadout reverts to default initial loadout. It also would be a great help if you could include a flight_model.cfg with the loadout. I understand the reason you have this file encrypted, but if the Weight & Balance section of the flight_model.cfg is nice to be able to change so we could have a personal default loading configuration (fuel too).

Thank you for the great airplane!
Remod
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Compass is Backwards Empty Re: Compass is Backwards

Fri 22 Dec - 11:28
Hello,
Thanks for the feedback ,
The compas issue went under the radar, we will add the note for a future update.

From now we will not change anything in fuel and payload system, you can use the EFB as well as the in game system to modify values
Kind regards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum