Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knack

some suggested updates Empty some suggested updates

Wed 30 Aug - 20:35
I have just acquired the maule, there is a view problem when you want to look to the left like all the other planes, the view takes us out of the device with an external view, the right view positions us at the top of the wing
finally, why not have allowed to modify the registration of the plane? it is all the same less realistic, it would be interesting to think about it for the possible next updates by also correcting the views
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

some suggested updates Empty Re: some suggested updates

Thu 31 Aug - 9:19
Hello,
From now it is better to user the hat for the views but we will update this in the future.

Because of differents colors from now we didn't add the dynamic registration , you can use our paint kit to do it.
We will also try to update this in the future
Regards

Knack likes this post

Knack

Thu 31 Aug - 11:41
Thank you for your reply
I have a Saitek have a left wing view for example
If you fix it it will be great!

For the registration unfortunately I don't master the paint tool, that's why I asked you the question about the dynamic registration, I think it's missing!
Same, if you update it soon it would be superb, because it spoils the simulation a bit in my opinion.

I noticed a bug on liveries made by third parties and available on flightsim.to, I think it comes from the last update, I sent a message to its creator Annov but for the moment I have not no answer.
In MSFS, these liveries appear as a 'puzzle'

For the rest it's a superb device, which I was able to buy thanks to the promotion on simmarket, thank you for your work!

thanks / merci

Kem_Admin likes this post

Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

Thu 31 Aug - 17:22
Hi,
The best to do in waiting is to asign the Hit hat switch for the view like : up ; down ; right ; up diagonal left ; up diagonal right ; down diagonal left ; down diagonal right
Regards
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum