Pilot Experience Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AegisClipper

scenery installation failure due to PSEIM - can we get our money back Empty scenery installation failure due to PSEIM - can we get our money back

Sun 5 Jun - 17:07
Hi I purchased your scenery via Simflight and all worked fine but in a last update of your PSEIM the scenery was no longer seen in PSEIM.

I read your documentation and your locator only finds scenery if our folders are in the C drive which is unreasonable. Unfortunately I have attempted to follow your instructions but PSEIM just dose not fine the sceneries in my G drive.

any way to get my money back? most developers use much easier update systems.
Kem_Admin
Kem_Admin
Admin
https://pilot-experience-sim.forumactif.com

scenery installation failure due to PSEIM - can we get our money back Empty Re: scenery installation failure due to PSEIM - can we get our money back

Mon 6 Jun - 9:56
Hello,
Our sceneries can be installed on any disk.
Only PESIM Central need to be on a C drive  and Locator and setups lanch from the C drive (only to avoid possible registery issues)
No PESIM Locator is only here to help find MSFS path automatically before lanch the setup but you can also choose the path you want manually.
We don't sell products on Simflight so please contact us on email and add your licence information
Thanks
All the best
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum